Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 please adopt my babies!!!!1
christy

• Total Posts : 5231
  • Reward points : 0
please adopt my babies!!!!1 - Monday, January 19, 2009 5:28 PM
No......not MY babies I wouldnt get rid of mine if I were on my death bed!!!! my friend sent this over I think i have seen it before.......but its worth another look.
After two long years of being on a waiting list for an agility dog, we have been notified by the breeder that, at long last, our number has come up and ...WE ARE HAVING A PUPPY!!!

We must get rid of our children IMMEDIATELY because we just know how time consuming our new little puppy is going to be and it just wouldn't be fair to the children. Since our little puppy will be arriving on Monday we MUST place the children this weekend! They are described as:

One male - His name is Tommy, Caucasian (English/Irish mix), light blonde hair, blue eyes. Four years old. Excellent disposition. He doesn't bite. Temperament tested. Does have problems with peeing directly in the toilet. Has had Chicken Pox and is current on all shots. Tonsils have already been removed. Tommy eats everything, is very clean, house trained & gets along well with others. Does not run with scissors
and with a little training he should be able to read soon.

One female - Her name is Lexie, Caucasian (English/Irish mix),
strawberry blonde hair, green eyes quite freckled. Two years old. Can be surly at times. Non-biter, thumb sucker. Has been temperament tested but needs a little attitude adjusting occasionally. She is current on all shots, tonsils out, and is very healthy & can be affectionate. Gets along well with other little girls & little boys but does not like to share her toys and therefore would do best in a one child household. She
is a very quick learner and is currently working on her house training - shouldn't take long at all.

We really do LOVE our children so much and want to do what's right for them; that is why we contacted a rescue group. But we simply can no longer keep them. Also, we are afraid that they may hurt our new puppy.

I hope you understand that ours is a UNIQUE situation and we have a real emergency here!!! They MUST be placed in rescue by Sunday night at the latest or we will be forced to drop them off at the orphanage or along some dark, country road. Our priority now has to be our new puppy.

tort

• Total Posts : 910
RE: please adopt my babies!!!!1 - Monday, January 19, 2009 7:36 PM
TOO FUNNY!!!!

unclejoe

• Total Posts : 6455
RE: please adopt my babies!!!!1 - Monday, January 19, 2009 8:08 PM
that is wild!  i'm personally looking to rehome a 17-year-old male.  very independent, except for $$.  make offer!!!

DI
lnsybean44

• Total Posts : 2641
RE: please adopt my babies!!!!1 - Monday, January 19, 2009 10:27 PM
Ohh man, that was perfect. It really puts it into perspective.
Snapper13

• Total Posts : 10184
RE: please adopt my babies!!!!1 - Tuesday, January 20, 2009 8:23 AM
Thanks, Christy!

I think I may pin this to the top. 
woozel_wuver

• Total Posts : 829
RE: please adopt my babies!!!!1 - Tuesday, January 20, 2009 5:26 PM
I just glanced at it, and thought you were talking about rehoming your dogs. I was like Christy's rehoming her two Irish Setter/English Setters?? Then I actually read it, lmao. I think the "1" in the exclamation marks is a nice touch.

~Carlin
My Zoo:
Ferrets: Mojo, Charlie
Cats: Bo, Jr., Cleo 
Lovebirds: Dudley & Tybalt
Cockatiel: Amelia
christy

• Total Posts : 5231
RE: please adopt my babies!!!!1 - Tuesday, January 20, 2009 5:31 PM

ORIGINAL: unclejoe

that is wild!  i'm personally looking to rehome a 17-year-old male.  very independent, except for $$.  make offer!!!
how is he with litter boxes ?
Im up to my elbows over here
Galuminous

• Total Posts : 78
RE: please adopt my babies!!!!1 - Wednesday, April 14, 2010 2:30 AM
HAHAH! At the beginning I was totally ready to scold you. That definitely made me look at things differently... I think this should be sent to a few folks on Craigslist...
PaigeJansma

• Total Posts : 1
Re:please adopt my babies!!!!1 - Wednesday, March 23, 2011 9:54 AM
christy

No......not MY babies I wouldnt get rid of mine if I were on my death bed!!!! my friend sent this over I think i have seen it before.......but its worth another look.
After two long years of being on a waiting list for an agility dog, we have been notified by the breeder that, at long last, our number has come up and ...WE ARE HAVING A PUPPY!!!

We must get rid of our children IMMEDIATELY because we just know how time consuming our new little puppy is going to be and it just wouldn't be fair to the children. Since our little puppy will be arriving on Monday we MUST place the children this weekend! They are described as:

One male - His name is Tommy, Caucasian (English/Irish mix), light blonde hair, blue eyes. Four years old. Excellent disposition. He doesn't bite. Temperament tested. Does have problems with peeing directly in the toilet. Has had Chicken Pox and is current on all shots. Tonsils have already been removed. Tommy eats everything, is very clean, house trained & gets along well with others. Does not run with scissors

strawberry blonde hair, green eyes quite freckled. Two years old. Can be surly at times. Non-biter, thumb sucker. Has been temperament tested but needs a little attitude adjusting occasionally. She is current on all shots, tonsils out, and is very healthy & can be affectionate. Gets along well with other little girls & little boys but does not like to share her toys and therefore would do best in a one child household. She
is a very quick learner and is currently working on her house training - shouldn't take long at all.

We really do LOVE our children so much and want to do what's right for them; that is why we contacted a rescue group. But we simply can no longer keep them. Also, we are afraid that they may hurt our new puppy.

I hope you understand that ours is a UNIQUE situation and we have a real emergency here!!! They MUST be placed in rescue by Sunday night at the latest or we will be forced to drop them off at the orphanage or along some dark, country road. Our priority now has to be our new puppy.

I would love to have them !! i live in daytona and have been looking for a ferret for some time now

BlueFlameWolf

• Total Posts : 471
Re:please adopt my babies!!!!1 - Thursday, September 22, 2011 5:18 PM
PaigeJansma

christy

I would love to have them !! i live in daytona and have been looking for a ferret for some time now

lol did you even read the whole thing?
bumblebeejuna

• Total Posts : 484
Re:please adopt my babies!!!!1 - Thursday, September 29, 2011 12:20 PM
Hahahahah...yeah Christy looks like some people aren't reading the whole post. On the up side, you may have some potential takers! ;)
Alishia

• Total Posts : 70
Re:please adopt my babies!!!!1 - Thursday, October 27, 2011 10:58 PM
lol that is too funny lol at first i i was thinking animals and then you said "toilet" and ""thumb" but this is something  a lot of people should look at lol
xxbuddyboyandevexx

• Total Posts : 106
Re:please adopt my babies!!!!1 - Thursday, October 27, 2011 11:07 PM
this is hilarious, i read it once and had to double take it lol, i then reread it and about fell out of my chair. christy i give you props. way to send a strong message
FeRrEtS!!!

• Total Posts : 163
Re:please adopt my babies!!!!1 - Friday, October 28, 2011 7:49 AM
this is amazing! and is probably one of my favorite posts on here!

naturegirl

• Total Posts : 22
Re:please adopt my babies!!!!1 - Thursday, December 29, 2011 8:53 PM
That was sooo close to the truth...lol. I thought how could these people give up their ferrets because of getting a puppy and claim to love animals; until I read the whole thing and "got it". The toilet training got me too!! Some people just can't get their priorities straight for sure!! Thanks for the laugh.
Stivs Ferret Buizzness

• Total Posts : 852
Re:please adopt my babies!!!!1 - Thursday, December 29, 2011 10:17 PM
" i had to get rid of the kids, the ferret was allergic!!"
Put your paws in the air and wardance like you just don't care!!!  (i make signatures! pm me!)

Tori_kitty

• Total Posts : 17
Re:please adopt my babies!!!!1 - Thursday, April 12, 2012 5:30 PM
I'll take them lol My 9 year old keeps asking for siblings.
Spiritwolf

• Total Posts : 2
RE: please adopt my babies!!!!1 - Thursday, May 23, 2013 4:29 PM
I am sorry, what is going to happen when you want get a kitten, drop the dog of on the side of the road, you should not even have pets of anykind.
unclejoe

• Total Posts : 6455
RE: please adopt my babies!!!!1 - Thursday, May 23, 2013 6:22 PM
Read the whole thing, spiritwolf. It's sarcasm, but sadly I bet it's actually happened.

DI

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 3 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message