Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Searching for Granite & Quartz Countertop Pros in Florida!
Jared

• Total Posts : 33
  • Reward points : 45
Searching for Granite & Quartz Countertop Pros in Florida! - Tuesday, October 22, 2024 6:36 PM

We’re finally getting around to remodeling our kitchen, and I’m looking to upgrade our countertops to something durable but elegant, like granite or quartz. We had a bad experience with our previous countertops chipping after a year, so I'm really hoping to find a reliable vendor in Florida this time. Does anyone have recommendations on where to go or who to avoid? I’d appreciate any insights or tips from those who’ve done this before!
Burda

• Total Posts : 47
  • Reward points : 47
Re:Searching for Granite & Quartz Countertop Pros in Florida! - Wednesday, October 23, 2024 2:50 AM

I had a similar experience when we remodeled our kitchen a few years ago. We went for a cheaper option thinking it would hold up, but nope! Within months, we were dealing with cracks and chips, and it was such a headache. 
This time around, I didn’t want to make the same mistake, so I did a lot more research. We ended up going with quartz, and honestly, it’s been a dream—no chips, easy to clean, and it still looks as good as new!

When I was hunting for vendors, I stumbled upon home improvementhome improvement  and they were amazing. They’re based in Florida, and they helped us choose the right stone for our needs without all the upselling. Super reliable, and the whole process was way smoother than I expected. Definitely worth checking them out if you're looking for something durable yet elegant. Just make sure to ask a ton of questions about sealing and maintenance, too.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 3 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread