How to find good moving company?

Burda
  • Total Posts : 40
  • Reward points : 41
How to find good moving company? - Tuesday, March 12, 2024 6:04 AM
Hey peeps, just scored a sweet gig in Edmonton and I'm buzzing to move! But, I'm up to my eyeballs in boxes and haven't a clue where to start. Can someone hook me up with a reliable moving service? Bonus points if they can handle my precious vinyl collection without turning it into a jigsaw puzzle!

Jared
  • Total Posts : 26
  • Reward points : 38
Re:How to find good moving company? - Tuesday, March 12, 2024 6:57 AM
Oh wow, congrats on the new gig! Moving can totally feel like a puzzle, especially with treasures like a vinyl collection. You wanna make sure those records spin just as smoothly in your new spot. I had a similar situation last year when I was relocating. Boxes everywhere, and my heart was in my throat thinking about my antique lamp collection. I ended up going with https://edmontonmoverspro.com - hands down, a lifesaver. They were super careful with my stuff, and not a single lampshade was harmed! They're really good with special items, so I bet they'd treat your vinyls like gold. Give them a shout; might just be the smooth move you're looking for!

reventiska
  • Total Posts : 11
  • Reward points : 5
Re:How to find good moving company? - Thursday, May 02, 2024 9:06 AM
You can get packing boxes from your local hardware store, however there are also places to score them for free. For example your local liqueur store always has some in the back that they recycle anyway. Just ask them. Also ask friends to save boxes for you whenever they have something delivered.
There are wonderful specialized boxes that are now available for hard-to-pack things, e.g. wardrobe boxes, cylindrical boxes for rolled up posters, art containers, and so on.

kerionner
  • Total Posts : 13
  • Reward points : 9
Re:How to find good moving company? - Thursday, May 02, 2024 9:14 AM
If you're looking for packers and movers online, go through all the reviews that other people have published. People frequently post evaluations regarding a firm and its services. You may also receive positive or negative feedback via the review area. Both sorts of reviews will undoubtedly provide helpful information when hiring home packers and movers. When looking for inexpensive movers, it's also a good idea to read reviews. You might look for a firm that offers wholesale movers for your move of any complexity