Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Patrick Mahomes, Travis Kelce phase up toward assist within coronavirus unexpected emergen
Richards

• Total Posts : 7
  • Reward points : 15
Patrick Mahomes, Travis Kelce phase up toward assist within coronavirus unexpected emergen - Monday, February 20, 2023 9:30 PM
[font=""microsoft yahei"; font-size: medium"]Upon Tuesday, Kansas Town Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes declared that his 15 and the Mahomies Base is offering $100,000 in direction of Kansas Town faculty lunch courses in the direction of support youngsters and family members attain in the course of the coronavirus pandemic. To assistance comfort stress and anxiety and anxiety for the duration of these types of not sure moments, the 15 and the Mahomies Basis is committing $100,000 in direction of Kansas Town general public college lunch Designs and area firms that supply foodstuff and property solutions in the direction of people within just will need,he introduced inside of a Twitter assertion. 5 and the Mahomies sends its prayers toward all afflicted as a result of the coronavirus pandemic and appears to be like in advance towards brighter times, as this far too shall go. Established ultimate 12 months, Mahomesbase focuses upon enhancing the life of young children by means of encouraging assignments concentrating upon fitness, overall health and communities inside of have to have of products. Mahomes moreover tweeted that he is after the direct of his teammate Tyreek Hill, who declared upon Monday that he was donating 6,000 food toward Kansas City Harvesters food stuff financial institution in direction of guidance in just the emergency https://www.chiefssalutetoservice.com/136-Tershawn_Wharton[font=""microsoft yahei"; font-size: medium"]. Hill challenged teammates Mahomes, Travis Kelce, Demarcus Robinson, Gehrig Dieter, Tyrann Mathieu, Chris Jones and Frank Clark in direction of do the identical. Upon Tuesday, Mahomes went significant donating 15,000 food stuff toward Harvesters. Yessir! On your own can depend me inside for 15,000 food stuff for @HarvestersORG. Let maintain the aid likely. @15andMahomies and I are committing $100,000 toward businesses in just KC impacted as a result of this emergency https://www.chiefssalutetoservice.com/44-James_Winchester[font=""microsoft yahei"; font-size: medium"]. Further information upon @15andMahomies. Travis Kelce T-Shirt Isiah Pacheco Hoodie Skyy Moore T-Shirt

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread