Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Is my ferret sad?
Neeca96

• Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
Is my ferret sad? - Tuesday, May 30, 2017 8:13 AM
Help! My ferret seaweed, used to act a certain way.. I let her roam the house everyday, take her on walks every week and give her baths when she needs them. She would play and run and mess stuff up. Recently my bf and I started fostering kittens. We keep the kittens and seaweed separate, we still let seaweed out and take her on walks but she has stopped playing. Now when we let her out she hides and sleeps, she eats less than usual and has started biting us and pooping outside her litter box within the house. She smells different and she has started sleeping in different areas of her cage... Nothing has changed in the way we treat her (except the extra attention) ! The only thing that has changed is that we have kittens separated from her in a different room. What do I do! We have tried talking to her more, eliminating smells, introducing her to the kittens (they sniff then ignore each other), feeding her new food (she doesn't eat it), treats, vitamins,  letting her in more rooms of the house, new toys, new bedding and taking her for walks more. I'm out of ideas... Please someone help. 

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread