Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 The missing ferrets crisis
Frolicking Ferrets

• Total Posts : 24
  • Reward points : 0
The missing ferrets crisis - Tuesday, April 25, 2017 4:55 AM
The other day, during the afternoon I got a phone call from the neighbour saying that my ferrets had escaped and their enclosure was broken, I wasn't at home and was returning the next day which was Sunday. Anyway so I wasn't there so I was stressing and could hardly sleep that night, Sunday morning my neighbour called again saying she and the other neighbours had found 5 of them and that one of the white ones was still missing. So I was relieved most of them were found. When I got home I checked to see which ferret was missing, it was Whisper. Then I checked the enclosure and the breakage on it wasn't done by the ferrets themselves, it looked like the mesh had been kicked in. Anyway I got that fixed and put the 5 found furbabies back in the enclosure and could I find Whisper anywhere around the garden or my neighbours' gardens? Nope. As I was leaving the pet shop down the road from where I live, I spot Whisper being given a bath in the dog groomers which is next door to the pet shop, that was not a place I'd expect to find a ferret all.
bandit99
Re:The missing ferrets crisis - Tuesday, April 25, 2017 9:44 AM
Member in blocked list
unclejoe
Re:The missing ferrets crisis - Wednesday, April 26, 2017 9:18 PM
Member in blocked list
Texasy

• Total Posts : 40
Re:The missing ferrets crisis - Monday, May 16, 2022 1:46 AM
Thanks for the info!
Texasy

• Total Posts : 40
Re:The missing ferrets crisis - Friday, May 20, 2022 10:21 PM
That problem is not so big as you think.  it's just a natural instinct in ferrets. since they are wilder animals than the same cats and always take the moment to run away from home, all I can advise is to read a couple of articles on https://sv-og-grossauheim.de/en/ and wish you a big luck with him to never miss your personal little friend.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread