Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 help. ferret worked how to move her litter tray
crasherpro

• Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
help. ferret worked how to move her litter tray - Wednesday, August 05, 2015 11:20 AM
we recently brought a ferret (about 3-4 months ago) and as everything was going so well my little terror has worked out that lifting the litter pan with enough force will snap the catch out and she can move it. (heres the litter tray in question http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=6067+15323+14608&pcatid=14608 ) shes done it 3 times in a row and cleaning litter and poo of her toys and cage floor isnt something i want to spend the rest of my time doing, any one have any suggestions how to stop her breaking it free from the bars? (she hasnt broken it yet but she keeps pulling the attachment from the tray. any litter tray suggestions or fixes for this? now she knows she can do it she keeps doing it!
wenmister
Re:help. ferret worked how to move her litter tray - Wednesday, August 05, 2015 12:15 PM
Member in blocked list
Seelen

• Total Posts : 193
  • Reward points : 0
Re:help. ferret worked how to move her litter tray - Wednesday, August 05, 2015 10:05 PM
I also use some of those small "repelling" clips that they sell. They do allow for a little play, but not too difficult. 

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread