Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 we are getting a ferret!
dirtautoguy

• Total Posts : 20
  • Reward points : 0
we are getting a ferret! - Monday, June 15, 2015 10:42 PM
so after lots and lots of research we have decided to get a ferret. We are going out of town saturday to go get one. we also have found someone who is moving that has a really nice cage for $50 that new was about $300. anyway we are looking at some things like food and litter and I wanted to pick your brains. from what I have researched alot if not most "ferret kibble" actually is not real healthy for ferrets. after researching we think we want to try wysong archetypal 2 food. however because it is so expensive we want to mix it with a little cheaper food that is still healthy or mixing it with wysong epigen 90. however I have read some bad things about it with a newer formula they adopted but not everything online is true lol. what are some good choices?? we also plan to feed it antelope, grouse, deer, elk, beef and anything else that we shoot and eat every year. as for litter I guess from what we read litter is mostly litter but to avoid dusty litter and most cat litters but marshals ferret litter or pellets will work. I was wondering if it would be safe to mix some activated carbon with the litter to help absorb the smells?? has anyone tried this?? any other helpful info would be greatly apppreciated thanks for your help!! we are super excited
<message edited by dirtautoguy on Monday, June 15, 2015 10:47 PM>

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message