Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Need Help with aggressive female! :(
EmmetandEmma2

• Total Posts : 8
  • Reward points : 0
Need Help with aggressive female! :( - Monday, April 13, 2015 10:09 PM
I earlier posted about my ferrets pooping habits and mentioned my female Emma has been biting more frequent. When I was on vaca the last couple days before I returned they weren't let out or had a clean cage (I was highly upset) now it's been a week and they've been free roam most of the time and daily sparkly clean cage... Emma is still biting to the point where I have to wear shows or I have to distract to pick her up. She acts like she's on crack more hyper than I've ever seen her she doesn't take to scruffing it makes it worse, water doesn't help, and a good no makes no difference. I'm fed up with it! Tonight she scratched  my 3 year olds face and knee where he was bleeding for 10 min. (It happened fast I was right there) along with biting my 1 year olds finger and wouldn't let go! She was never like this I don't want to get rid of her I'm in a house of all male pets! :( I don't leave site of them or leave them with my children these events happened while I was there but she's so fast that I can't even catch her half the time to scold her! She is much more hyper than my male she moves the cage around flips liter boxes and terrorizes everyone in a mean way! I know they play bite but she's not playing  when she's piercing skin! Someone help!!!! 

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread