New Ferret Food Chart

whiskandbowl
  • Total Posts : 179
  • Reward points : 0
New Ferret Food Chart - Friday, January 16, 2015 11:51 AM
Hello all, long time, no talk! 

I've been hard at work on a new project- a new ferret care website. I've also created a new updated ferret food comparison chart. The MoreDooks chart is great, but has become outdated due to formula changes etc. I've used the criteria and created a new updated chart for your viewing pleasure.

http://ferretedu.weebly.com/ferret-food-chart.html

Note that all credit for scoring criteria goes to the original creator of the MoreDooks chart! The scoring breakdown can be found on the original MoreDooks site.

Ferrets: Wesley, Percy, Owen    -rip Bandit-
Bettas- Kitty, Pip, and Logan
Sun Conure- Kita
Gerbils- Piper and Tailer

LuLu Rad
  • Total Posts : 21
  • Reward points : 0
Re:New Ferret Food Chart - Sunday, May 10, 2015 4:33 PM
Check out the "FOOD" section page on here!! There is a link at the top in the food section that you can click on and it compares cat/kitten/ferret foods!! It helped me out quite a bit!! 

We are working on buying Nature's Variety Instinct.... you can get on their website and print out a $3 off coupon for it :)

willaim22
  • Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 10
Re:New Ferret Food Chart - Wednesday, April 19, 2023 5:55 AM
Hi friends. How are you all. I hope you all will be fine. I am here to tell about some of the healthy food.
Top 15 healthy foods you should be eating
Fish. ... Broccoli or any of the cruciferous vegetables. ... Beets. ... Spinach and other leafy green vegetables. ... Kale. ... Peanut butter. ... Almonds. ... Mangos.