Colours!

brendan
  • Total Posts : 47
  • Reward points : 0
Colours! - Wednesday, November 26, 2014 11:25 PM
I love hearing peoples opinions, and i want to know what YOUR most desired colour is on a ferret? Right now i own a Panda, and a beautiful Cinnamon one. My other ferret that passed had a very pretty simese colour. 
[font="'courier new'; line-height: 1.4"]I hope the following information I supplied helps you in anyway possible..

wenmister
Re:Colours! - Thursday, November 27, 2014 7:58 AM
Member in blocked list

fuzzyferngulley
  • Total Posts : 39
Re:Colours! - Thursday, November 27, 2014 12:03 PM
I dont really have a preference. They're all beautiful...lol!
Current fuzzies: Ferngulley , Clementine, Clyde , Casper, Rose

Plus: 6 rats, 4 cats, 3 dogs, 2 turtles

unclejoe
Re:Colours! - Friday, November 28, 2014 2:56 PM
Member in blocked list

Seelen
  • Total Posts : 193
Re:Colours! - Saturday, November 29, 2014 10:44 PM
I have to say when I looked for them I was not interested in the sables, but my husband fell in love with one at the store and he turned out to be like the best little ferret ever and I totally love sables now because of him.

I think I believe what the others say now, about going for them for personality. I bought Rambo because he was older and I was afraid no one would buy him because he was so big and bulky compared to the kits at the store. Toki I bought for her coloring... shes "special."

I think if I wanted to have a color and the personality worked, I always loved the pandas and the blazes :)

unclejoe
Re:Colours! - Sunday, November 30, 2014 10:20 AM
Member in blocked list

raml
  • Total Posts : 100
Re:Colours! - Tuesday, December 23, 2014 11:58 AM
- [This post was marked as helpful]
My sweetest ferrets have always been albinos or dews but I really have no color choice. Right now I have 3 sables, 4 light chocolate, 1 cinnamon, 1 albino 2 silvers and 6 dews. I love them all and each has a very different personality. When I bought ferrets I went by personality when I rescued nothing mattered but being able to love them.

Jfranks85
  • Total Posts : 117
Re:Colours! - Sunday, December 28, 2014 6:19 AM
I've own 2 black eyes whites, an albino, 5 sables, and 2 sable mitts. I'm not partial to any particular color, they're all beautiful. I love their separate personalities. But I would love to someday own a cinnamon or panda.

unclejoe
Re:Colours! - Sunday, December 28, 2014 8:12 AM
Member in blocked list

ZombieSlayerChick
  • Total Posts : 49
Re:Colours! - Saturday, January 03, 2015 12:10 PM
I've only had one ferret, and she's a chocolate :) I think in partial to chocolate just because of her lol they're all beautiful In my opinion, though the silvers, pandas, and black eyed whites do catch my eye... And whilst I was typing that, miss Latte was trying to get into my closest... Who someone left wide open... I'm so lucky she listens so well for not even being 4 months 0.0
First time ferrent =)

Meechysmum92
  • Total Posts : 107
Re:Colours! - Sunday, January 04, 2015 7:49 PM
Heyyy Wenmister I had a quick question for you, i  curious if meechy is a sable, or a chocolate point? His underneath hairs are cream and white! Heres a video (crappy quality) where its a bit more apparent! Hes also got the  pink  nose with the T Outline his eyes are a dark ruby only noticeanly red in bright light! http://vid36.photobucket.com/albums/e34/veronicaanne92/Mobile%20Uploads/VID_20000708_113346_zpsuzthis7r.mp4

wenmister
Re:Colours! - Monday, January 05, 2015 7:00 AM
Member in blocked list

Meechysmum92
  • Total Posts : 107
Re:Colours! - Monday, January 05, 2015 12:12 PM
Oh.my.goodness. how do i get my hands on one of those kits...they are GORGEOUs
S! Haha yeah thats what a real defined point looks like hey, his back is almost white ajd his legs are def chocolaty. Haha meechys just a cute mutt ♥ 

wenmister
Re:Colours! - Monday, January 05, 2015 3:40 PM
Member in blocked list

MushusMomma
  • Total Posts : 65
Re:Colours! - Sunday, October 04, 2015 10:06 PM
I love the Panda colours/markings. I think my kit Mushu is Panda/Sable that's what someone online and the vet is pretty sure of but I'm not 100% sure.

wenmister
Re:Colours! - Monday, October 05, 2015 7:53 AM
Member in blocked list

MushusMomma
  • Total Posts : 65
Re:Colours! - Monday, October 05, 2015 9:13 AM

unclejoe
Re:Colours! - Monday, October 05, 2015 11:22 AM
Member in blocked list

Queen Ferret
  • Total Posts : 6
Re:Colours! - Monday, January 18, 2016 12:26 PM
I would love to meet or "ferrant" a dalmatian or black ferret. I think they are stunning. But I love all ferrets regardless of color! 

FerretCottage
  • Total Posts : 22
Re:Colours! - Thursday, January 21, 2016 11:42 PM
I originally loved sables, but have had a sable, a white ferret, and an albino. Honestly- it's their personalities that capture my heart. I'd treasure any color.
Mommy of 5 rotten little ferret children:
Timber, Autumn, Summer, Nana, Forest
Writer of the Ferret Cottage Blog.

rainbow_sitara
  • Total Posts : 60
Re:Colours! - Friday, January 22, 2016 5:35 PM
I have no idea what mine are, but I have to say their colors are my favorite.  I also love the albinos as well as the full white ones with black eyes.  One might say I am obsessed with all things ferret. :)
Hello.  My name is Tammie and I am addicted to fuzzbutts.

GitaBooks
  • Total Posts : 23
Re:Colours! - Tuesday, February 09, 2016 1:45 PM
I'm not quite sure what my ferrets colors were either, but I think Picaro was silver, Bribon was Dark with mits, a bib and a milk mouth, Navasca was blue roan, and Ozzie was Marked white or perhaps silver. My favorite colors were the girls, I loved Nava's blue, very pretty. Ozzie's color was linked with health problems (wardy) so it makes me sad to think about him and what he had to go through (cancer, anemia, fatigue). However, he was still a pretty ferret, I just will not be getting another like him unless its a rescue.

Texasy
  • Total Posts : 40
Re:Colours! - Thursday, October 29, 2020 1:51 PM
Among the advantages of bullionism, we highlight the increase or expansion of the oferta monetary, favoring commercial transactions and reducing barter https://www.infocomm.ky/what-is-bullionism-main-characteristics-of-bullionism/, since it was more comfortable and convenient to exchange for these materials.