Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Pray for Meechy
Meechysmum92

• Total Posts : 107
  • Reward points : 0
Pray for Meechy - Wednesday, November 26, 2014 5:34 PM
Hi guys,
Busy couple days....3 days ago I went into Meechys room and noticed 3 piles of vomit. He was still acting like himself so i thought nothing of it. 2 days ago he was acting sleepier than usual...lethargic almost...yesterday I came home from work and grabbed him, and noticed diarhia on his bum whih is extremely unusual for him, and he is a clean boy. I called the vet and they said bring him in asap. They gave him fluids under the skin as he was dehydrated. They gave him barrium orally. This morning ai noticed a tiny tiny white poop but that was all. Still no eating or drinking, only sleeping. I am on my way bsck to the vet for an xray to find out if he has swallowed a foreign object that is trapped in his tummy. 300 dollars already...if he needs surgery it will be 800-1300, which I cannot afford but ai will make it work as I will do anything for my boy. I feel so guilty, like i dod something wrong. The vet reasured me last night that even vets who own ferrets cannot compleyely ferret proof their homes. My poor boy he looks like hes lost weight and all he does is sleep. Wish him luck guys :'( I will post after the xray and let you know what the Vet says.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread