Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Should I be concerned?
FuzzLove

• Total Posts : 9
  • Reward points : 0
Should I be concerned? - Wednesday, November 05, 2014 9:19 PM
Hi everyone I am new here. I have 2 ferrets named Lemmy and Zelda. We just got Zelda about a week ago from a family who didn't have time for her. She is 3 months old. When we picked her up they told us she drinks water like a camel..which I didn't think much of it because Lemmy has always drank a lot of water. Well Zelda is definitely like a camel..she drinks and eats CONSTANTLY. I have to fill the water in their cage 3-4 times a day and fill the food atleast 4 times a day. Lemmy has never eaten this much! She will eat constantly and even sleeps right next to the food and water dishes. This is turn causes her to poop/pee a lot. I have never seen a ferret urinate so much at one time like her. She fills the whole side of her liter box very quickly-more than I have ever seen. She seemed pretty thin when we got her..within this last week I feel like she has already put weight on. I am starting to get concerned if there is something wrong with her? I have to check on their dishes every 3 hours or so and fill them..I have never had to do this with Lemmy or my old ferret I had a few years ago...can someone give me some advice?

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread