Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 not a new mom but have a few questions about the babies well being
Fiona princess

• Total Posts : 6
  • Reward points : 0
not a new mom but have a few questions about the babies well being - Thursday, October 23, 2014 9:53 PM
Hi i have had my 2 ferrets for over a year now. They are over a year old.  I have two cages that connect together, I let them out an hour before work and 3 hours after work Monday thru Friday. on Friday night thru Saturday they are free to be in both rooms.  I have another "ferret room" that they have that has boxes and tubes and a rice box and toys. I also give them time in our living room to run an dork that has much more space.  I get on the ground and play and run a chase them as much as they want me to.  My question is they still seem bored.  I wonder if its me or am i not giving them enough stuff?  I bought in leaves to play with in a box yesterday.  I took them outside on the leash which they are scared of just to get them to do something different.  I have arranged the room a few times as well.  I haven't seen much out there in toys that they don't have and I have looked online and bought the 100 ideas of play for ferrets.  I am wondering if it is just me or are they bored?  They do that flop lay down bored thing that makes me feel so bad.  Any ideas?

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread