Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 People who won't adopt to me?
kesjames

• Total Posts : 83
  • Reward points : 0
People who won't adopt to me? - Thursday, September 18, 2014 1:24 PM
Many of the listings I have seen for ferrets specify that they would prefer "an older couple or at least 40-something..." or something like that. I understand them not wanting to give their ferret to some hapless teenager or someone who will have a baby in a couple years and dump their pets, but that's not me! Can't they at least give me a chance? Not everyone "older" will be a responsible and knowledgeable pet owner. And I get the financial stability thing. But I have no problems there either. 

I completely understand, but it still leaves me in the cold. 

btw Craigslist is scary for living things! The only other time I've really used CL was to buy my FN. But someone posted on there that somebody took her 3 ferrets for free and then she saw some of them listed for $120 a couple of days later! She pawned her computer thinking they were giving her two of her ferrets but they only gave her one of hers and another random sick one. I contacted her offering to take one or both and she told me the sick one had died and she decided to keep the other one :( some people are terrible. She said she even met the people and saw their house beforehand and thought they seemed nice and responsible.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread