Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Advice, Help.
DavidL

• Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
Advice, Help. - Wednesday, September 17, 2014 5:11 AM
hello my name is david, ive recently adopted a cute runt of a ferret named taco :) ive always wanted a ferret and my best friend has had one before, he has helped me get the understanding for one.

recently after about 5 months? i think, i was playing with taco while my girlfriend was helping clean his cage and after i put him back in i noticed a small rash/bumps on my wrist where he was rubbing against. it was itchy but i didnt scratch it at all it went away before the morning but i was curious if this means im allergic to him? or maybe he is just dirty? the previous owner told me to atleast wash him every two weeks or so which i do. 

another thing is he was apparently litter trained but each time he goes to the bathroom its either on his plastic tier levels or the bridges connecting them, i tried putting the litter on the second level where he poops the most and it worked but he decided to poop on the side where his litter isnt. i let him run around alot and get out of the cage so i dont see why he would do this? i looked up stories similar where some owners say the ferret wants to get out so he does something that forces me to open the cage as in cleaning it letting him run around more? i dont know what to do, i hope im not allergic any help or advice is welcomed!!

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread