Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Perhaps I am a wee bit too prepared?
irbyma7297

• Total Posts : 26
  • Reward points : 0
Perhaps I am a wee bit too prepared? - Friday, September 12, 2014 4:01 PM
Hello, Irbyma here! I was on a long time ago, asking questions. It has been over a year, and i know, without a doubt, that a ferret is a dream come true for me. No more I'm not sure if i know enough, i KNOW i know enough. I have absorbed any and all information about ferrets, I've read ferret for dummies, watched every video i could find, etc. However, my mother remains sceptical. I must take complete care of myself (including all laundry, room cleaning, living room cleaning, dish cleaning, etc.) An  must also get a's in my highschool classes, and b's in the college ones. The only thing keeping me from my dream is a year. I want to continue to learn in this time, and i had an idea:
I need actual experience with ferrets. So, perhaps i could find someone in my area willing to work with me, allow me to meet their ferrets, etc. I wont be able to see you guys at your houses, so mine would need to be visited (i am only 15). I also extend this invitation:

If any of you need a ferret sitter, someone to care for them if you need them gone until you can do so, etc, come to me. I'd do it for free, and i am more than willing to meet you in advance. Please contact me, i am desperate for a chance to even hold a carpet shark.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread