Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Holistic feed store
pwnedbyfuzzies2

• Total Posts : 30
  • Reward points : 0
Holistic feed store - Tuesday, August 12, 2014 9:05 AM
Hello and good morning, afternoon.  I was on my home from work yesterday and i took a road i don't normally take to avoid a wreck on my usual worn path home.  I came across a "Hollywood Feed Store" its a holistic feed for dogs and cats.  I went in and asked the store manager could he order for ferrets and he jumped at the chance to help me.  Now my dilema, there's not alot of options in jackson mississippi for ferret foods and toys etc in fact my vet is two towns away and thanks to my son's best friend his mom is a vet for my ferrets in case of emergency since she is an exotic vet three streets away (she has 3 sugar gliders and two hedgehogs use to have ferrets as well) I've ordered three bags of EVO ferret food that has arrived and i'm trying to get my two fuzzbugs off the marshalls ferret food, i also mix it with Zupreem. 

Now, i can order the EVO from him he got the UPC code off the bag and is able to order it for me in bulk which is great but what else can i provide for them.  I saw bones with marrow in the middle and i've read so much from the website i think i might be confusing myself.  So here's the question, do i make the switch to raw holistic food like Stella and Chewy's or Natures Variety Cat formula cause it has Taurine or do I stick with kibble?  I want the best for my sweet babies and i heard raw is the best for them a tad more expensive but still the best.  I need advice and with the recent change i'm doing what are the chances they will go to the raw food instead of kibble?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Kathy

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages