Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Ferret is in BAD shape and I need someone to come get her? :(
jamiebro

• Total Posts : 19
  • Reward points : 0
Ferret is in BAD shape and I need someone to come get her? :( - Sunday, July 20, 2014 12:57 PM
I didn't know where to put this category but... today I saw a ferret on craigslist, free to good home and whatnot.

I was going to adopt her and rehome her because the ad pretty much said, "Ferret's litter-mate died a year ago and I haven't felt like getting her another, take her." I felt guilty for not taking her in and rehoming her to another home with ferrets, you know?

Well they arrived a few moments ago and the ferret was in BAD shape... she has white gunk in her eyes, bright redness on the ears, around the eyes, and on the feet. Doesn't appear to be swollen anywhere, but she has a red swollen bump behind one of her legs, and she has some SERIOUS hair loss. I don't know if it's adrenal or hair loss from the flea infestation (never have I seen so many fleas on an animal in my life).

I was hoping someone could come get her and give her the care she needs, because I can not right now and I don't want to have to call the humane society tomorrow morning or anything. :( I don't know if they treat and rehome or just euthanize, I plan to ask. 
<message edited by jamiebro on Sunday, July 20, 2014 12:59 PM>

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message