Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Please help. About ready to throw my ferret against a wall.... I can't take it anymore.
pieman427

• Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
Please help. About ready to throw my ferret against a wall.... I can't take it anymore. - Wednesday, June 18, 2014 8:25 PM
Long story short is this. We got a new sectional couch and my ferret won't stop getting under it and inside it. She rips out some stuffing and just endlessly scratching inside and underneath where we sit. 

We let her out when we get home to play but after like 10 minutes she goes straight for the couch. We love her but we can't even have her out to play because she starts destroying our 2.5k$ sectional. We can lock her in our spare room but she just destroys the carpet trying to get out. We bought a wire play pen but it doesn't hold her, she just squeezes through the bars.

And on top of that, every time we fill her food bowl she just flings it out everywhere like she's having a tantrum.

I just don't know what to do. I don't want to get rid of her but I'm not letting her tare apart our new carpet and new couch.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message