Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 How did you transport things in Boston?
livna

• Total Posts : 17
  • Reward points : 10
How did you transport things in Boston? - Tuesday, September 06, 2022 6:33 PM
How did you transport things in Boston? I have such a situation, I urgently need to go to another city, because I have a new job and I don't know how to transport things to Boston. I have a lot of fragile things that I would like to transport whole and there are very dimensional things. Can you tell me good and reliable movers in Boston?
Anthony

• Total Posts : 13
  • Reward points : 9
Re:How did you transport things in Boston? - Wednesday, September 07, 2022 3:15 AM
Now we are looking for a good transport company in Boston, but we cannot find it yet. We need to transport a large number of things, work equipment and almost all the furniture. We want to hire professional movers to pack and load everything. Do you know who to contact for help?
gowerit78

• Total Posts : 15
  • Reward points : 7
Re:How did you transport things in Boston? - Wednesday, September 07, 2022 6:46 AM
Somehow it is not entirely clear to me that you cannot find a transport company in Boston to organize the move  they  After all, there are a lot of them in the city, but with different conditions. Therefore, at first I recommend that you familiarize yourself with the services of several and then choose the one that suits you completely. And you definitely won't have any problems with moving.
gowerit78

• Total Posts : 15
  • Reward points : 7
Re:How did you transport things in Boston? - Wednesday, September 07, 2022 6:48 AM
Somehow it is not entirely clear to me that you cannot find a transport company in Boston to organize the move  they After all, there are a lot of them in the city, but with different conditions. Therefore, at first I recommend that you familiarize yourself with the services of several and then choose the one that suits you completely. And you definitely won't have any problems with moving.
Maksim

• Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
Re:How did you transport things in Boston? - Wednesday, September 07, 2022 10:43 AM
I also had this situation.when it was necessary to transport all the things.I was looking for a transport company with extensive experience, which are specialized.only on this.A team of professional movers.They did the packing of furniture in a corrugation.They packed the dishes themselves.
Andriano

• Total Posts : 10
  • Reward points : 3
Re:How did you transport things in Boston? - Wednesday, September 07, 2022 12:20 PM
Yes, in any city, even in Boston, even in another, you just need to find a solid carrier company where professional movers work and there is a good park of cars and other equipment. Look at the experience of the company.
Mirra

• Total Posts : 16
  • Reward points : 4
Re:How did you transport things in Boston? - Wednesday, September 07, 2022 1:46 PM
Very responsible people should be engaged in the transportation of things. There are a lot of carriers now, but how do you know how good professionals work there. People are moving not every day.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread