Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 I'll answer the questions if I feel as if you would consider them.
sunxuemei

• Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
I'll answer the questions if I feel as if you would consider them. - Wednesday, April 28, 2021 3:38 AM
Nintendo Animal Crossing Bells has incredible IP that they seem to largely ignore. 2 + years of dev on BotW2 and not even an upgrade to the trailer they supplied? No upgrade on Metroid Prime 4? Guess we dropped that trendy franchise. More obscure/clone fighters added to Smash ultimate, only diluting the match IMO (I know fans of the Xeno game will probably be glad ). Along with also a swath of other little quirky games that just feel underwhelming or too weird for most people to care about.Something is a repost and when it is it removes it, so perhaps that could help. Rule 1 is a small bit broad. "Being a jerk" is somewhat broad, maybe like fully define what it signifies. And the"keep it safe for work" part. It's not like a lot of NSFW articles are here in order to start with, but I have noticed out of a mod of this sub's profile they've commented on just two NSFW articles (That have never been eliminated ) whereas if the rule was completely enforced they should have been eliminated. A little more authorities on this would be fine. Anyways, that is all the comments from me. Ugh I wanted to moderate the sub but I need to have a Google accounts and a Discord? Stupid. A Reddit account ought to be the only thing needed, I should not need to experience precisely the same level of steps as it would be to substitute an ID. So to moderate a Reddit message board I need to make a Google account and a Discord. Not happening. The very fact you want to conceal conversations off this site isn't a good sign. I will have my solitude. You won't believe this an application but I am applying here, on the plank I intend on moderating. Feel free to dismiss this article just like you disregard many posts in the sub. Nvm st patty's day - it's time to get spooky >:3 wear a spooky, cute, or bizarre costume buy Nook Miles Ticket and let's tour the asylum, my spOoOoOoOky 5-star island??

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread