Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 My ferrets are extremely non vocal. Is that normal?
jmcoln

• Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
My ferrets are extremely non vocal. Is that normal? - Friday, August 18, 2017 1:26 PM
My two fur babies are pretty much mute. I really think the only noise I've ever heard one of them make was a screech when I didn't see his tail was in the way of the cage door closing. Yes I know that wasn't good but trust me I felt horrible about it and there were many kisses cuddles and a few tears from me because I felt so bad. My ferrets just don't make noise. They don't DOOK or chuckle or even hiss when they play to rough with each other. I don't mean they've never dooked or chuckled when I play with them, they will be going crazy playing with each other, bouncing of stuff, you know good ole' ferret fun but they make zero noise. Is this weird? Is dooking a learned behavior? do my ferrets just no I really want to hear them having fun and being happy so the have made this scheme against me? Seriously, is this a normal thing or should I be worried?
unclejoe
Re:My ferrets are extremely non vocal. Is that normal? - Sunday, August 20, 2017 8:28 PM
Member in blocked list

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message