Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Seeking Recommendations for Triathlon Gear Online
Jared

• Total Posts : 26
  • Reward points : 38
Seeking Recommendations for Triathlon Gear Online - Wednesday, April 17, 2024 8:46 AM

Hey fellow triathletes! So, I recently had this wild idea to participate in my first ever Ironman competition. Yeah, call me crazy! Anyway, I've been browsing online for some quality triathlon gear, but there are just so many options out there, it's overwhelming! I need your help to narrow it down. Could you recommend some reliable online stores where I can find everything from wetsuits to cycling shoes? Oh, and if you have any tips for a newbie like me, I'd appreciate those too! Thanks in advance, you awesome people!

Jared

• Total Posts : 26
  • Reward points : 38
Re:Seeking Recommendations for Triathlon Gear Online - Tuesday, April 23, 2024 12:59 PM
Hey there! Jumping into an Ironman is an exhilarating choice—big cheers to you! I remember feeling just as swamped with options when I started. A site that really helped me was TriWorldHub. They have a curated selection, and I found their quality spot-on for everything from wetsuits to shoes. Here's a link to check out: triathlon gear online As for a newbie tip: don't underestimate the importance of a comfortable wetsuit. My first one was too tight, and it was quite the struggle in the water. Make sure yours fits like a second skin without restricting movement. Good luck with your training! You’re going to do great.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread