Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 I'm thinking about growing my audience
Vikkii

• Total Posts : 24
  • Reward points : 47
I'm thinking about growing my audience - Tuesday, March 26, 2024 7:46 PM
Hi everyone!!! I have a small TikTok account and I'm thinking about increasing my audience. I've heard about so called "automatic likes". Could you explain how they work? And can they really help me to get more attention to my videos?
ann5

• Total Posts : 40
  • Reward points : 67
Re:I'm thinking about growing my audience - Wednesday, March 27, 2024 5:41 PM
Sure, I can clarify. Automatic tiktok likes is a service that automatically puts likes from your account to other users' videos. This is done with the help of special programs or bots. This practice can help you draw attention to your account, as people often pay attention to videos that other users are liking.Some people fear that using automatic likes can lead to account blocking or even deletion, as it could be considered a violation of the platform's rules. However, there are some people who have successfully used this service without any problems. It's important to remember that any actions that violate the platform's rules can have consequences, so it's always best to familiarize yourself with TikTok's rules before using such services.
Eva3

• Total Posts : 39
  • Reward points : 60
Re:I'm thinking about growing my audience - Wednesday, March 27, 2024 7:10 PM
I believe that using automated views can help draw attention to your content, which in turn can help increase audience engagement. However, it's important not to forget about quality content and regular interaction with your subscribers to create genuine and long-lasting engagement.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread