Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 EA Sports guaranteed many updates to Madden this year
nfkjasfas

• Total Posts : 9
  • Reward points : 2
EA Sports guaranteed many updates to Madden this year - Saturday, December 04, 2021 2:48 AM

The Yard The Yard: This brand new game mode was first introduced in "Madden 21" and is now available once more Mut 22 coins. It is a pickup-type football game in which your "Face of the Franchise" which is a character you've made, can play in 6-on-6 games. In "Face of the Franchise" you're taken to "The Yard" and must play one of these games throughout the story mode.

You have to choose between playing "The Yard" or in the charity pick-up match with Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks the'mainstay in Hawaii or going to the event in New York City with Saquon Barkley. This probably isn't the type of game you'll want to spend hours playing but it's definitely an enjoyable option if trying to escape from the typical Madden mode.

Face of the Franchise: Career modes are a common feature in various sports video games over recent years. The career options in "NBA 2K" and EA Sports' "NHL” series are extremely popular for me. "Face of the Franchise" has seen a few changes in the past few installments. One of the interesting additions is that you can create an opponent in "Madden 22." This wasn't something you could do before.

Like previous installments, players start by playing in two College Football playoff games. In past installments, you were required to play the entire high school year, which became routine. In this year's edition buy mut coins, once you play the two College Football Playoff games, you're done. You don't get to play at the Scouting Combine.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread