Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Mmoexp - I confronted in Madden NFL 21
wfuuopy

• Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
Mmoexp - I confronted in Madden NFL 21 - Thursday, April 22, 2021 2:48 AM
But I found that Madden 21 coins wins could come in groups: I'd get three or four on the rebound, move up into Division 8, then lose a few and fall back down. My one aim, actually, was not to embarrass myself: I didn't mind losing, I simply didn't want to go battered 8-0. And to my credit, never happened: there was one match where I went 3-0 down in about half an hour, but ended up fighting my way back to 3-3; a massive achievement against a player who had been definitely a shade better . I now find myself in Division 7, and while I understand there'll be people reading this chuckling to themselves at this diminished achievement, the difference in my general play is day and night. If I could play myself from two or three weeks ago, I'd probably win 15-0; the advancement has been dramatic. I'm still making silly mistakes and panicking defensively once I should not, and I'm not scoring as many goals as I feel I need to be, but there's no question I've improved a lot. The upcoming steps for me would be to work on enhancing what I have. There are better versions of Pogba and Kante, as an instance, which would boost my searching to get a fee; I'd love to find somebody like Eric Cantona upfront, but I still know it's going to put me back millions of Coins. I am at a point now, with my squad, where I'm basically trading any cards I earn and saving my Coins so that I can make minor improvements to the players I have already got. I have really mostly enjoyed playing online; no one uses a microphone so I haven't encountered anywhere near the quantity of abuse I confronted in Madden NFL 21. I did get some very salty messages, but generally I believe FIFA 21's matchmaking works nicely; I feel as though I'm playing against players at a roughly similar ability level, which is leading to some competitive matches with entertaining ebbs-and-flows; occasionally I get roundly beaten by a better player, other times I win professionally as well. Fair. As such, unlike Madden NFL 21, I think I'm going to keep on playing throughout the remainder of the season. I'm well on my way to qualifying for a Weekend League today, and while I'd expect to get thumped with that sort of contest, I have set myself a goal to keep improving my squad and see how I fit up in that sort environment; I will certainly write about buy Madden nfl 21 coins my very first Weekend League after I create it. If I could get only one win, I would be very happy.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread