Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 when is play time over???
dirtautoguy

• Total Posts : 20
  • Reward points : 0
when is play time over??? - Tuesday, July 07, 2015 11:32 PM
our 3 month old Farro has been really fun but I was wondering about some behavior. usually when we first let him out in the morning he is super happy and excited. after about an hour to an hour and a half it seems like he gets really grumpy especially when nearing his 3rd or 4th hour out of his cage and not very energetic. is that normal? does that just mean he needs to take a nap?? usually when he gets like this we give him a rest for a while and when we let him back out he is normal again. we shoot for atleast 3 or 4 hours out of his cage a day. its almost like he gets sick of us handling him after about an hour and after we put him back in his cage he looks at us like we betrayed him for a minute then usually either goes to bed or eats and goes to bed. but I'm not sure what he is trying to tell us can someone help us out?? thanks.
Broose_Fox

• Total Posts : 18
Re:when is play time over??? - Thursday, July 09, 2015 8:41 PM
I kinda had the same problem ... I would take my little Bruce man out and we would play and explore the house together (I just got him a week ago and hes 10 weeks) but then he would get nippy and just wanna go back to him\s cage. Seems liked that all he wanted to do. I then decided to give him a treat everytime he came out so he associates being out of the cage, good things happen. When I noticed him to slow down in playing and starts looking like he wants to curl up somewhere I scuff him gently with one hand and gently speaking to him, saying his name and what a good boy he is and i lay him down in my lap and I massage his cheeks and behind his ears until he falls asleep almost ... its almost instant. Im hoping he will learn to associate coming out of the cage means treats, fun play time and massage into deep sleep cuddle time. 
unclejoe
Re:when is play time over??? - Friday, July 10, 2015 10:12 AM
Member in blocked list
dirtautoguy

• Total Posts : 20
Re:when is play time over??? - Thursday, July 16, 2015 10:16 PM
ok thanks for the input guys, he is getting better. he has found out that he always has access to his cage and can go in and out as he pleases during play time and since then he has been doing better :)
Texasy

• Total Posts : 40
Re:when is play time over??? - Monday, January 25, 2021 6:08 PM
When choosing the fragrance and composition of the product, consider your own preferences and skin needs. Our catalog offers a wide range of massage oils and other massage products with pleasant aromas for every taste https://www.revampsalonspa.com/the-benefits-of-using-massage-oils/ . We also recommend using scented candles or diffusers during self-massage to achieve relaxation and harmony.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread