Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Ferret Play Date
Amandamac

• Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
Ferret Play Date - Thursday, February 02, 2017 3:08 PM
Hello,

My name is Amanda and I have a four year old ferret. Recently, my ferret has been showing signs of aging and depression. I am very concerned and took him to the vet. They couldn't find any physical illness with him. He gets a lot of love and attention from my boyfriend and myself. We take him out daily in our apartment, but it seems like he has lost interest in playing recently. We live in Reno, Nevada and would love if another ferret owner would like to come by for a short time to visit and play with ferret. Please contact me back if you are interested. We greatly appreciate it. Thank you 

Attached Image(s)
bandit99
Re:Ferret Play Date - Friday, February 03, 2017 6:08 AM
Member in blocked list
bandit99
Re:Ferret Play Date - Tuesday, February 07, 2017 6:52 AM
Member in blocked list
Amandamac

Re:Ferret Play Date - Thursday, February 09, 2017 12:00 AM
Hi and thank you so much for replying back! Your ferrets are super cute!! That makes sense that they are less active in the winter months. I have seen that behavior in the past seasons with him. We haven't had any stressful situations recently. We took him to another vet to get looked at because he was so weak and tired all the time. I was so worried. It seemed like it was a more serious medical problem than depression. We just got the blood results back from the doctor today and he is diagnosed with insulinoma. We have adjusted his diet now with higher quality food and keeping a close eye on him. The vet is going to order him steroid medication and we will start his medication treatment soon. Do you have any advice on insulinoma in ferrets? Thank you! 
bandit99
Re:Ferret Play Date - Friday, February 10, 2017 3:39 AM
Member in blocked list
Amandamac

Re:Ferret Play Date - Wednesday, February 15, 2017 10:06 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. It's a beautiful rainbow bridge. Thank you for the advice! I got him a new kibble food Wysong Ferret Epigen 90 Digestive Support and he seems to be liking it. I tried yesterday breaking up his Prednisolone in two dosages and I think he is more stable from doing that. I will continue this routine and hope that it helps him. Thank you for your tips.
Texasy

• Total Posts : 40
Re:Ferret Play Date - Thursday, July 09, 2020 12:55 AM
https://datehookup.dating/apps/lithuanian-hookups/ doesn’t take into account your Facebook relationship status. If you’re married or in a relationship, you can use Tinder without any members having knowledge about the fact you have a significant other. So, it enables people to cheat if they feel so inclined. Many people view mobile dating apps like Tinder as nothing more than hook-up apps, because it’s free to use and there isn’t much of a filtering process outside of whether or not you like someone’s photos.
marriedaffair

• Total Posts : 9
  • Reward points : 3
Re:Ferret Play Date - Saturday, August 27, 2022 4:09 AM
Adults in Sydney may finally have some fun! Why shouldn't adults enjoy themselves more? Why not have exciting and varied dating encounters whenever you want them? Explore your curiosity securely and unobtrusively, with no strings attached. We have a lot of experience connecting married men and women with intimate dates as Australia's premier adult matchmaker business. Please find out more in the sections below and on our website.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread