Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Long time Ferret Lover, Considering Getting back Into Noodle Boy Loving
SpryteMage

• Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
Long time Ferret Lover, Considering Getting back Into Noodle Boy Loving - Friday, February 28, 2020 12:04 PM
Hey all. I have had a small moderately sized critter pass on to the rainbow bridge and now there's an. Empty cage of fair sized in my room. I've looked it up, and it could be ferret compatible. But I have a couple concerns regarding my apartment. One: Two doors leading outside, and how big the gaps beneath are. To me, they aren't big at all. But to a ferret...so yeah. How big is big enough for them to escape? Two: I live in the loft portion of the apartment. The thing is, there's a gap on the guard railing at the bottom that a ferret could easily get through. And beams across the wall incorporated into the open air-the sort of thing that would be very tempting to ferrets. This is a potential fall of nine feet. However I did previously have ferrets who found a hole in the ceiling-and were smart enough not to jump out eight feet. So I guess the question: Am I right to have always assumed this is not a suitable ferret home? Or would a ferret have the sense not to jump down from that high? (Honestly more worried about that then actual falling)

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread