Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 ferret food help needed
kitten2019

• Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
ferret food help needed - Sunday, February 10, 2019 12:39 AM
can someone help me? I am at my wits end on the right food to feed my ferrets..they have lost alot of their weight and i have tried many foods to help. The vets say there is nothing wrong with them... Anyone suggest a good food to put my 4 babies weights back on ?  I have tried duk soup and  several kibble foods..nothing helps :(
bandit99
Re:ferret food help needed - Sunday, February 10, 2019 2:32 PM
Member in blocked list
Texasy

• Total Posts : 40
  • Reward points : 0
Re:ferret food help needed - Saturday, August 08, 2020 3:51 PM

https://jbhnews.com/phil-heath-mr-olympia-bodybuilder-age-photos-wife-workout-diet-2020-profile/24825/ resistance is a widespread problem that, if not properly managed, can lead to prediabetes and eventually type 2 diabetes. Thankfully, abundant research suggests that modifying your diet to a low-carbohydrate or ketogenic diet can help people lower their insulin to healthy levels and reverse insulin resistance.

In fact, after analyzing the data from 10 randomized trials on using diet to treat diabetes, researchers found that a low-carbohydrate diet has a greater effect on blood sugar control in type 2 diabetics than high-carbohydrate diets.

They even found a distinct relationship between carbohydrate restriction and blood sugar lowering. Less carbohydrate consumption meant better blood sugar levels.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread