Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 New ferret owner need as much help as possible
Joker0728

• Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
New ferret owner need as much help as possible - Saturday, March 24, 2018 5:29 AM
Ok, so my girlfriend calls me telling me there is a lady giving a ferret away for free. I’ve always wanted a ferret. My buddy had two when I was a teenager. So, of course I said yes at 1st. Then I did the research and found out how sensitive they are and that made mad me not want one. But the lady called said she was she’s on the way before me and my girl could talk about it. My girl brings the ferret home and her begal loses his mind. So now I’m stuck with this adorable ferret which i don’t mind training and giving it the 4hr  minimum time it needs for exercise and playtime and interaction and all the fun bonding stuff. Now I will not lie I live in a very old apartment so it gets dusty in here fast But I’ve been trying to do my best with the old fashion broom. I do plan to invest in a vacuum. But with that being said I have notice a sound that she makes and it’s not a good one because she does this sound whenever she i she exploring or being disciplined. Now I’ve looked up videos of coughing and sneezing and it sounds nothing like what I’m hearing. I don’t have a video of her doing this sound cuz it happens  randomly but it sounds like a “yack” sound or “hack” sound. Almost like a hard cough like when a dog coughs right before they throat up if anyone on here has a dog you should know what’s im talking about. I don’t have money for a vet right now so if someone on here knows what’s I’m talking about I beg you to please help me because I’m scared. And if anyone can give me some great advice on keeping them healthy I’d appreciate so much. 
tort
Re:New ferret owner need as much help as possible - Thursday, April 19, 2018 8:36 PM
Member in blocked list

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message