Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Couldnt find help on the best food for my ferret so is this ok after doing research
Feefermeeperbeeper2017

• Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
Couldnt find help on the best food for my ferret so is this ok after doing research - Wednesday, December 13, 2017 11:06 PM
My ferret is from petco so he is a marshalls ferret(petco didnt even get him seen by a vet or updated on shots and i only found out the next day when i asked and recieved his health certificate,called email and chatted with petco 2 weeks later they agreed ro pay for his vet visit and shots anyway)and was on marshalls premium diet,after reading about it i gathered its not the worse food but not the best, i researched and saw mixed reviews about what was supposed to be the best food, so i requested a sample from wysong for epigen 90 digestive support which they got to me asap, so after 2 days of having only 10 pieces of kibble added to his food his poo seemed to improve drastically it was a little slimey and smelled terrible,now, today i purchased origin cat and kitten ,evo chicken and turkey formula,and a little more marshalls so the new food wouldnt overwhelm him, i moxed all of that up plus the origen samples and in the end there os 10 lbs of marshalls and about 5 lbs of all the new food combimes,hes eating it fine,now is this formula as good as i can get aside from a raw diet?i tried raw he buried the tiniest pieces of pinkies in his litter box i tried fasting and realized i cant starve him and id rather not half ass feed a raw diet,so kibble will be best, now with these foods not many stores sell them i visited 3 stores today and was only able to get the evo and origen, i think i found a store for wysong epigen,so again is my formula good for him?or should i add something else?
Feefermeeperbeeper2017

• Total Posts : 3
Re:Couldnt find help on the best food for my ferret so is this ok after doing research - Wednesday, December 13, 2017 11:18 PM
Also hes 5 months,they actually told me he was 8 months i felt bad thinking he was sitting there homeless for 6 months, its terrible they lied about his age,didnt give him vet care,oh well hes perfect to me,i just want the best for him now...i wanted to get his brother,i might if hes still there when i get the double ferret nation cage....well see
bandit99
Re:Couldnt find help on the best food for my ferret so is this ok after doing research - Thursday, December 14, 2017 7:45 AM
Member in blocked list
Texasy

• Total Posts : 40
Re:Couldnt find help on the best food for my ferret so is this ok after doing research - Thursday, November 05, 2020 12:36 AM
The thing is that I didn’t know anything about proper nutrition back then. Besides, I didn’t eat much and moved a lot. So my body was never big. But in my freshman year, I became interested in bodybuilding competitions. Therefore, it was just necessary to get acquainted with the ways to increase the relief of the body https://realweighttraining.com/motivational-power-deadlift-video-from-natural-champion-bodybuilder-doug-miller

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread