Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 **HELP**litter box training (fuzzbutt with neural crest disorder)
sraaah

• Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
**HELP**litter box training (fuzzbutt with neural crest disorder) - Friday, June 30, 2017 12:50 PM
Hey there! So I've had ferrets for about 4 years now and have had no problem with litterbox training any of my fuzzies, until now that is. I have a nearly 5mo little boy named Pepper, and he has a neural crest disorder. So he is completely deaf and recently I learned that mental retardation can go along with the neural crest as well. So my little pepper, I clean his cage very thoroughly making sure corners that aren't the litterbox have no scent of pee/poo. I always leave a little bit of poo in his litterbox so he knows that's where he's supposed to go. I can be home with him all day sometimes but I work and will come home to find that he pooped in the litter once or twice and then pooped and peed all over the bottom of the cage and both of the platforms including corners where food and water are. I do my best to clean up accidents as he makes them but again I work and can't do that every time. I've never had this trouble before as I've never had a special fuzzbutt before. Any advice at all will be greatly appreciated ❤
unclejoe
Re:**HELP**litter box training (fuzzbutt with neural crest disorder) - Saturday, July 01, 2017 9:48 AM
Member in blocked list
wenmister
Re:**HELP**litter box training (fuzzbutt with neural crest disorder) - Wednesday, July 05, 2017 3:06 PM
Member in blocked list

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message