Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Ferret breathing very fast and very sleepy
Oliver D

• Total Posts : 10
  • Reward points : 0
Ferret breathing very fast and very sleepy - Saturday, December 26, 2015 6:28 PM
My oldest male ferret has had very fast breathing and has been very sleepy for the last 24 hours even when I took him out of his cage to play he returned to his cage and went to sleep.Is this a sign of a diesae and should I run to the vet with him?
bandit99
Re:Ferret breathing very fast and very sleepy - Saturday, December 26, 2015 10:03 PM
Member in blocked list
Oliver D

Re:Ferret breathing very fast and very sleepy - Sunday, December 27, 2015 3:47 AM
took him to the vet last night,the vet decided to keep him overnight for observation.He is still at the vets my wife is with him,they will perfom a full set of tests on him later.
bandit99
Re:Ferret breathing very fast and very sleepy - Sunday, December 27, 2015 4:51 AM
Member in blocked list
Oliver D

Re:Ferret breathing very fast and very sleepy - Tuesday, December 29, 2015 3:50 PM
My ferret is in a very serious condition hospitalized with a infection of the heart and lung cavity the most likely cause of this is fighting with a other two  ferrets that we got a month a go and that we are in the process of introducing to each other.
unclejoe
Re:Ferret breathing very fast and very sleepy - Wednesday, December 30, 2015 8:29 PM
Member in blocked list
bandit99
Re:Ferret breathing very fast and very sleepy - Wednesday, December 30, 2015 9:57 PM
Member in blocked list
Oliver D

Re:Ferret breathing very fast and very sleepy - Sunday, January 10, 2016 4:51 PM
My little ferret has come home very week but alive .We thought he would die but he pulled through he is a though creature but now his cage mate attacks him.
unclejoe
Re:Ferret breathing very fast and very sleepy - Monday, January 11, 2016 7:04 AM
Member in blocked list
Oliver D

Re:Ferret breathing very fast and very sleepy - Tuesday, February 02, 2016 3:18 PM
Finaly my ferret has returned to being his old self now we can finish introducing them to each other
unclejoe
Re:Ferret breathing very fast and very sleepy - Tuesday, February 02, 2016 8:39 PM
Member in blocked list
Oliver D

Re:Ferret breathing very fast and very sleepy - Sunday, February 07, 2016 4:48 PM
S far all is going  well with introducing them.We moved them all into the same cage yesterday and until now no problems at all.all advice is still welcome on the matter.
unclejoe
Re:Ferret breathing very fast and very sleepy - Monday, February 08, 2016 6:51 PM
Member in blocked list
Texasy

• Total Posts : 40
Re:Ferret breathing very fast and very sleepy - Thursday, December 10, 2020 6:33 PM
That's a common problem while taking modafinil without managing your time, and i am not stretching it but get at least 8 or even 10 hours of good sleep before taking it again and an answer to your question is, don't drink coffee at all and get some melatonin tabs from your local pharmacy http://modafinil-buy.com/ and take it, it will make you feel sleepy but take it at least 6 or 10 hrs after taking modafinil preferably at night.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread