Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Food help??
MushusMomma

• Total Posts : 65
  • Reward points : 0
Food help?? - Friday, January 15, 2016 9:49 AM
So I joined a ferret group on facebook, and I told them what I was feeding the boys, and all of a sudden I got a lot of hate from people about feeding the boys Zupreem, and got called a bad ferret parent because I can't afford raw feeding or the absolute top quality foods because I am in school. I buy the boys Zupreem 100% grain free kibble, and they like it which is good because both Mushu and Smokey are picky, and I have been doing extensive research cause everyone is determined Zupreem is giving ferrets bladder stones, but during my research I found out bladder stones in ferrets are developed because of allergies not because of food. Smokey and Mushu haven't had any health problems being on Zupreem. Smokey has actually gotten back to a healthy weight being on it. 

So I am curious what is your opinion on Zupreem 100% grain free food? and what foods do you suggest. (Zupreem and Marshall's are the only foods availible in my city, so any other foods I would have to have shipped to me)
unclejoe
Re:Food help?? - Friday, January 15, 2016 2:37 PM
Member in blocked list
Queen Ferret

• Total Posts : 6
Re:Food help?? - Sunday, January 17, 2016 4:12 PM
Wow... that is crazy. I would probably get hate too. I can't afford raw either. I feed my babies Blue Buffalo Kitten food.... 
MushusMomma

Re:Food help?? - Sunday, January 17, 2016 7:36 PM
Right now is worse more than ever because I am off work for a week because I was at my riding lesson and the horse took off on me and I lost my stirrup as we went around a corner and I got thrown off landed on my hip and rolled. Luckily all i did was fracture my 3rd lumbar vertebrae but it means i can't bend down mine and my boyfriends room mate is helping me with the ferrets well my boyfriend is in quebec till tuesday. 
Queen Ferret

Re:Food help?? - Monday, January 18, 2016 1:06 PM
Well I hope you are okay and glad to know that you have good people to help you with your furbabies!
unclejoe
Re:Food help?? - Tuesday, January 19, 2016 7:22 PM
Member in blocked list
wenmister
Re:Food help?? - Wednesday, January 20, 2016 6:57 AM
Member in blocked list
MushusMomma

Re:Food help?? - Wednesday, January 20, 2016 7:20 PM
Still feeling a bit rough can move around a lil better but my boyfriend is back now so I am happy but Mushu and Smokey are sad and showing me their displeasure at the fact I can't bend to pick them up.
Queen Ferret

Re:Food help?? - Thursday, January 21, 2016 2:31 PM
Awwww my babies do that too! They are so spoiled... the expect me to pick them up whenever they don't want to walk somewhere. Haha!

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread