Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 My Boy Has Cancer
Heather P.

• Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
My Boy Has Cancer - Saturday, November 28, 2015 12:38 PM
Can anyone help me? I just found out one side of my boy's lung is filled with a tumor. He's sluggish and doesn't dance anymore but he'll still run to me and he's still eating and drinking fine, but he's withering away and has very labored breathing. I love him so much I don't want him to suffer but I don't want to put him down if he still can enjoy life. How do you know when it is time to let go?
wenmister
Re:My Boy Has Cancer - Saturday, November 28, 2015 5:13 PM
Member in blocked list
Jared

• Total Posts : 24
  • Reward points : 36
Re:My Boy Has Cancer - Sunday, February 12, 2023 11:13 PM
The search for the perfect cancer treatment plan can be overwhelming, but fenbendazole is a strong contender worth considering. With its potent anti-tumor properties and immune-boosting capabilities, fenbendazole is a well-rounded approach to treatment. The www.fenbenlab.com is a reliable source for high-quality fenbendazole products, and their team of experts is available to provide support and guidance.

Reply to message Post New Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Search this topic Message Options
johnrock123

• Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 10
Re:My Boy Has Cancer - Monday, March 13, 2023 5:40 AM
It is so difficult to make this decision, and it is heartbreaking to think of how much pain your beloved pet must be in. You can look into resources that provide advice on when to make the decision to euthanize a pet. Here is a helpful essay in APA format that can provide more insight. Best wishes during this difficult time.
boblazar

• Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 13
Re:Explainer Video Agency - Tuesday, March 28, 2023 6:29 AM
HexaVideos is an Explainer Video Agencyexplainer video agency that produces custom video content from Explainer Videos, SAAS Videos, Promotional Videos, and Character Animation Videos to Commercial Videos. Building unique videos that bring your vision to life by endorsing your brand's standards. Accommodating brands from all over the world, we are now here to aid you, no matter how small or big your brand is. All set to get started? Contact us now.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread