Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 My kit is aggressive with silicone phone cases
JKenobi7

• Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
My kit is aggressive with silicone phone cases - Tuesday, November 17, 2015 4:32 PM
So, I was playing with my kit on the bed and he was being his normal self, all silly and bouncing around wanting to play with a friend and myself. Well her iPod was on the bed and the case is silicone. As he started to grab it and being to chew, I grabbed him and continued to play, he went for it again, so I grabbed him again. He went for it a third time and this time began to bark and became highly aggressive, to a point of wanting to bite and I mean bite as in attack. He was shaking it and in defense mode. Barking and chirping, we attempted to scruff him he would attempt to snap at us, but the case was still in his mouth. He definitely didn't want to let go! We finally scruffed him and put him in his "time out" cage. When we brought him back out, he was his normal silly self. So we put the case back down and a toy to see if it was pure toy aggression. It was just the silicone case that he was aggressive with. Is there a reason for this behavior? 
wenmister
Re:My kit is aggressive with silicone phone cases - Wednesday, November 18, 2015 6:39 AM
Member in blocked list
unclejoe
Re:My kit is aggressive with silicone phone cases - Wednesday, November 18, 2015 1:02 PM
Member in blocked list
JKenobi7

• Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
Re:My kit is aggressive with silicone phone cases - Wednesday, November 18, 2015 2:23 PM
Oh, I would never allow him to chew up the case. I just wanted to run a test after the first time he showed aggression, just to see if it was the texture of the case or not. I got my answer though and know to keep the rubber away. It was just scary to see that aggression come out. I'm sure his instinct came into play as well.

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread