Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Two extremely happy healthy ferrets in need of a home- westchester NY
BruceandBaby1

• Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
Two extremely happy healthy ferrets in need of a home- westchester NY - Wednesday, October 07, 2015 10:41 AM
Hi all,

It is with a heavy heart that I begin the search for the perfect home for my two fuzzy's bruce and baby. They must be placed together as they are extremely attached to each other. They have been very well fed, groomed and up to date on shots. Bruce is a sable ferret almost two years old and baby is a white and grey mix ferret 1 year old. They are very used to being around people and love attention and hugs. I have a huge ferret nation cage for them as well as all accessories and hammocks. I have a few months to find them a new home so I want to make sure this is the right fit for them. I prefer someone who has had ferrets before and knows their particular needs. Also someone without young children is better just because the children pose a threat to the ferrets not the other way around. I can send pictures upon request.

<message edited by BruceandBaby1 on Wednesday, October 07, 2015 12:58 PM>
wenmister
Re:Two extremely happy healthy ferrets in need of a home - Wednesday, October 07, 2015 12:32 PM
Member in blocked list

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 2 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message