Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 New Owner
Darthvada

• Total Posts : 1
  • Reward points : 0
New Owner - Monday, August 24, 2015 6:57 PM
My name is Nevada, I'm a 20 year old funeral director from New York. I'm about to adopt two ferrets who need a good home because their owner's daughter no longer wants them. They are older and already trained so I'm not worried about training them or anything. I have never owned a ferret before. So much research has been done in the past weeks since I was asked to give these two little boys a good home. I've looked up so much about feeding, cleaning, and all around caring for ferrets. I'll be picking them up on Friday and I was just hoping people who already have them could give me a few tips that youtube and google don't talk about as much. Right now I live alone, but soon my boyfriend will be moving back in from college, as will my best friend (who has previously owned ferrets) and her girlfriend. I know they are social animals but will introducing new people to them affect them at all? Also my 21st birthday is coming up and a ton of people want to come visit me (I just graduated college and everyone supposedly misses me) will they be ok with 15+ people in my four bedroom apartment?
unclejoe
Re:New Owner - Monday, August 24, 2015 8:19 PM
Member in blocked list
bandit99
Re:New Owner - Monday, August 24, 2015 9:09 PM
Member in blocked list

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages