Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Hole in our Hearts
wacferret

• Total Posts : 92
  • Reward points : 0
Hole in our Hearts - Thursday, July 30, 2015 6:27 PM
Today we lost our Beloved Pirate & Captain. Pirate has been battling lymphoma and this morning we had to let him go. The past 3 days he has been struggling to breathe and this morning he just would not move. 2 nights ago he told me he was ready I saw him awake in the middle of the night and went to give a cuddle and a treat. He wouldn't let me put him down. I put him in his cage and he would jump out into my arms as if to say daddy don't leave me alone. I knew it would not be long. Captain stopped eating about a week ago and has been syringe feed for the past 5/6 days. Diarrhea really bad, black/green and runny. We had an appt w/the vet for tomorrow but after seeing Pirate this morning we took both of them in today. After a consultation w/the vet we could not see them suffering anymore. and made the hardest decision to let BOTH our boys go to the rainbow bridge. We took Morgan with us (Captains cage mate) and put her on the table when it was his time it was the saddest thing. she just laid her her on him until he passed, then she laid there shaking as if she was weeping for her beloved buddy. We can not say how much you will be missed and how much your mommy & daddy will miss you. My little man, my best buddy, my baby boy, you will always have that piece of my heart your stole 8 years ago. I love You Pirate. My Captain, My Tubby butt, my little pooper, you will always have a 4ever home in our hearts
wenmister
Re:Hole in our Hearts - Thursday, July 30, 2015 8:17 PM
Member in blocked list
bandit99
Re:Hole in our Hearts - Thursday, July 30, 2015 9:32 PM
Member in blocked list
unclejoe
Re:Hole in our Hearts - Friday, July 31, 2015 9:25 AM
Member in blocked list
Seelen

• Total Posts : 193
Re:Hole in our Hearts - Thursday, August 06, 2015 4:41 PM
Aww, made me cry. At least they went together with eachother. Sorry for you guys and Morgan for your losses. 
crisp20

• Total Posts : 216
Re:Hole in our Hearts - Friday, August 07, 2015 8:50 PM
Really sorry for your loss, this one hits close to home, last summer we had to put down Cuete and Tex in a span of 2 weeks, I couldn't imagine 2 at once though, I really feel for you. When each had to pass we brought their favourite buddies with themas well, it was a little odd showing up with pretty much every ferret, but whatever I didn't care, I knew they appreciated the last minutes they got together. Ughh, it never gets any easier, once again so sorry for your loss. DIP Captain and Pirate

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread