Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Hello Fellow Ferret friends!-QUestion on new food
MitchCravenDJ

• Total Posts : 4
  • Reward points : 0
Hello Fellow Ferret friends!-QUestion on new food - Monday, July 06, 2015 12:56 PM
Hello everyone! I am the happy owner of 2 ferrets, 1 4 years old, the other is a rescue just 14 months old. The older ferret was on EVO until 2012 when it was pulled from the store i got it from and is no longer sold there. Due to being unable to find the food and financial issues at the time, I was forced to go back 8 in 1 ferret diet a food you can find in petco/petsmart. Now with my finances up Im ready to get back to a higher quality food for them. At this time, Im not quiet ready to start a raw diet perhaps down the road I will start toying with that, right now like i said they are on a mix of 8 in 1, Evo, Zupreem and Totally ferret (The Shelter gave me the EVO, Zupreem, TF mix to ween them onto 8 in 1). I was looking into going back to EVO now since its been almost 3 years but I can't find any solid evidence that it is still a good quality food; I was also looking into Wysong Archetype 1 but keep reading mixed reviews due to a recipe change? If anyone can please shed some light onto this and help determine a choice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in Advance!
unclejoe
Re:Hello Fellow Ferret friends!-QUestion on new food - Monday, July 06, 2015 2:09 PM
Member in blocked list
MitchCravenDJ

Re:Hello Fellow Ferret friends!-QUestion on new food - Monday, July 06, 2015 6:23 PM
So I'm guessing going back to EVO isn't s good move? And what about Wysong Archetype 1? If heard both were great but recent recipe changes has caused issues in ferrets? Is anyone familiar with this?
wenmister
Re:Hello Fellow Ferret friends!-QUestion on new food - Monday, July 06, 2015 7:18 PM
Member in blocked list
unclejoe
Re:Hello Fellow Ferret friends!-QUestion on new food - Monday, July 06, 2015 8:37 PM
Member in blocked list
MitchCravenDJ

Re:Hello Fellow Ferret friends!-QUestion on new food - Saturday, July 11, 2015 7:17 AM
What about archetype 1?
unclejoe
Re:Hello Fellow Ferret friends!-QUestion on new food - Saturday, July 11, 2015 7:44 AM
Member in blocked list
MitchCravenDJ

Re:Hello Fellow Ferret friends!-QUestion on new food - Sunday, July 12, 2015 2:18 PM
I'm torn between archetype 1 and Evo:/

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message