Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Help ! In need of advice for sick ferret !
TheWeaselBandit

• Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
Help ! In need of advice for sick ferret ! - Tuesday, June 30, 2015 10:43 PM
I noticed my little guy Pabu was sick a few days ago and took him to the vet. His bloodwork came back today and said it was kidney failure and that I should put him to sleep. They gave me some antibiotics while I was there and they put some liquid in him cos he was super dehydrated. Now I don't know what to do because he's walking now a lot better then what he was before going to the vet and hes more awake! The stuff they gave him and that they gave me to give him is working well for him.  My issue is if i should put him to sleep or not? He looks like he's getting better and he's feeling more active within the last 2 days, and I would hate to put him to sleep if theres a chance he could get better. When they took his bloodwork he was extremely dehydrated, so maybe that has something to do with the results and why they said it would be kidney failure? Has anyone had this issue before? Pabu is about 5-6 years old.
bandit99
Re:Help ! In need of advice for sick ferret ! - Wednesday, July 01, 2015 1:10 AM
Member in blocked list
unclejoe
Re:Help ! In need of advice for sick ferret ! - Monday, July 13, 2015 7:40 PM
Member in blocked list

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages