Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Missing :\
Seelen

• Total Posts : 193
  • Reward points : 0
Missing :\ - Thursday, May 28, 2015 11:22 PM
Toki is missing today, Saw this morning now can't seem to find her.

Hopefully she turns up in the morning. There's no way out of the house so my biggest worry is missing seeing her dash out or something, but she's the least interest in the outdoors usually. She's also the HEAVIEST sleeper so I'm hoping she's just napping really hard!

She's most active in the wee hours so perhaps she'll pop up on my bed wondering why she can't get into the kitchen for dinner (where they stay at night).

Wish me luck!
bandit99
Re:Missing :\ - Friday, May 29, 2015 1:06 AM
Member in blocked list
unclejoe
Re:Missing :\ - Friday, May 29, 2015 8:49 AM
Member in blocked list
Seelen

• Total Posts : 193
  • Reward points : 0
Re:Missing :\ - Friday, May 29, 2015 11:58 AM
She did and I'm REALLY confused. 

We have a bathroom they're no longer allowed into and I left the door open, caught the boys in there and pulled them out did a look for her and closed the door. When she was missing I checked that bathroom top to bottom, pulled out furniture that was in the closet (like a cabinet with a shoerack on top) pulled the showrack down and did a cursory look over the shoes. 

Couldn't sleep cuz I was worried she had either gotten outside when I was grilling earlier or gotten into the garage (dangerous) when I went through the basement earlier (we have a bi-level) and I wouldn't have the light needed to look for her until morning... BUT she plopped down from somewhere in the bathroom and I heard it and the cats were on the bed and she was somehow in the bathroom I searched. I'm not sure if she fell asleep all the way in the toe of one of his old pairs of workboots or where she was, but it was a relief!

Thanks for the food idea, I was definitely doing that in the basement if she didn't show up. The squeek toy wouldn't have done anything for her. I don't think she's deaf but she definitely has selective hearing in the "Leave me alone unless I come to you sense" (she is not too friendly even with play).

Usually after searching for hours I find her because something wakes her up, but of the three she is the only dead sleeper. Relieved though! :D
unclejoe
Re:Missing :\ - Friday, May 29, 2015 12:55 PM
Member in blocked list
bandit99
Re:Missing :\ - Friday, May 29, 2015 1:33 PM
Member in blocked list

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages