Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 My ferret's nose is continuously changing color?
Slash8915

• Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
My ferret's nose is continuously changing color? - Sunday, May 03, 2015 11:13 AM
My boy is about 6 1/2 years old now. When I got him at a few months old, his nose was fully brown. But over the years, it's slowly started to change to pink. I know it's not a health issue, but I was just curious as to why this would happen?

Here's a picture I took of him this morning to give you an idea.

unclejoe
Re:My ferret's nose is continuously changing color? - Sunday, May 03, 2015 2:34 PM
Member in blocked list
wenmister
Re:My ferret's nose is continuously changing color? - Sunday, May 03, 2015 6:12 PM
Member in blocked list
bandit99
Re:My ferret's nose is continuously changing color? - Sunday, May 03, 2015 7:13 PM
Member in blocked list
Slash8915

• Total Posts : 3
Re:My ferret's nose is continuously changing color? - Monday, May 04, 2015 11:05 AM
Lol, thanks for all the compliments. I definitely contribute his health to having a second ferret to keep him active. I adopted his sister about 4 years ago from a couple that no longer wanted her. She definitely keeps him on his toes. The only health issue he's had, (knock on wood), was a benign mast cell tumor that I had removed. I can't believe how much such a little bump costs to have removed!
<message edited by Slash8915 on Monday, May 04, 2015 11:08 AM>
wacferret

• Total Posts : 92
Re:My ferret's nose is continuously changing color? - Wednesday, May 06, 2015 7:14 PM
OK Pirate was the exact opposite
When we first got him 6 weeks old he had this adorable dark line around the top and right side of his nose, as he got older the line shrank in size and darkness. Now at 8 yrs old his nose is all pink. I miss the little mark it was so cute. 

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread