Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 So, she was a he.
pepsop

• Total Posts : 19
  • Reward points : 0
So, she was a he. - Thursday, April 16, 2015 1:14 PM
I brought home two adorable girls, or so I thought. Under closer inspection, Zoey, now Snow, our silver is actually a boy. We also think due to his teeth that he's a lot older than 2 and a half. The lady I bought them from said the pet shop told her that they were both girls at the age of 6months when they purchased them. She's had them for two years and has had no clue. I messaged her today and she's said how shocked she was... About the same amount as us haha. 
We love our Snow man though 😁
unclejoe
Re:So, she was a he. - Thursday, April 16, 2015 6:44 PM
Member in blocked list
crisp20

• Total Posts : 216
Re:So, she was a he. - Thursday, April 16, 2015 9:01 PM
Haha this girl  I knew had 2 ferrets, one was Chico. One day I picked up Chico to play with him and... Oh no, he was a Chica! She had him/her for 2 years too!
pepsop

Re:So, she was a he. - Thursday, April 16, 2015 11:03 PM
It's funny how some don't realize because of what people have told them. Snow is so cuddly and sweet I was stroking his belly yesterday and felt a little bump and assumed it was just a scar from when he was fixed so I kept thinking he was a girl haha. Saw him pee and compared him to one I knew was a girl and I felt bad for the poor thing, he's been treated like a girl his whole life, has been fixed so his manliness is probably waaay out of the window by now! My husband is insistant that his name is snowy, that probably doesn't help his manliness either so I call him John Snow secretly as it makes me feel better giving him a more dude like name aha.
unclejoe
Re:So, she was a he. - Friday, April 17, 2015 6:29 AM
Member in blocked list
pepsop

Re:So, she was a he. - Friday, April 17, 2015 6:29 PM
So snow is quite obviously the silver haha and chocolate or choco bell as I call her is the one with the white mark on the top of her head.
Attached Image(s)
unclejoe
Re:So, she was a he. - Friday, April 17, 2015 6:34 PM
Member in blocked list
pepsop

Re:So, she was a he. - Friday, April 17, 2015 7:58 PM
They're extremely adorable. I was told to expect a little bit of a fight when I first introduced them but I was blessed with them grooming and sniffing each other. They all pile up in the cage or in the closet for a nap and they all play together very well. I'm so happy with my furbabies. They are very much adored! 

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message
  • Post New Thread