Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Phoenix, AZ Baby Ferret Kits for adoption (Currently 6 weeks old) (Not Marshal)
katertot1234

• Total Posts : 2
  • Reward points : 0
Phoenix, AZ Baby Ferret Kits for adoption (Currently 6 weeks old) (Not Marshal) - Monday, April 14, 2014 11:33 AM
Hello! My ferret had kits and they are soon ready for adoption! I was curious to see if anyone on here is from AZ and would like to adopt a baby! c: They are unaltered so they will need to be fixed/de-scented. Please PM me if you are interested! Also if you have instagram follow me at Kate0_0 to see more of the babies!

ROCKYS

• Total Posts : 11
Re:Phoenix, AZ Baby Ferret Kits for adoption (Currently 6 weeks old) (Not Marshal) - Monday, April 14, 2014 12:39 PM
They are beautiful!! Who are the sire and dam?
Miss.Fish

• Total Posts : 12
Re:Phoenix, AZ Baby Ferret Kits for adoption (Currently 6 weeks old) (Not Marshal) - Monday, April 14, 2014 12:47 PM
OMG they are sooo cute! I wish I was close enough to get one from you! I was looking for private breeders around my area awhile back. was hoping to find an unaltered male and let him reach full maturity before I fixed him so he was able to reach his full potential in size. Do you have photos of the parents on instagram as well? are they quite large compared to the average marshall ferret?
katertot1234

• Total Posts : 2
Re:Phoenix, AZ Baby Ferret Kits for adoption (Currently 6 weeks old) (Not Marshal) - Monday, April 14, 2014 2:33 PM
\
Mommy is Albino =)
<message edited by katertot1234 on Monday, April 14, 2014 10:20 PM>
whiskandbowl

• Total Posts : 179
Re:Phoenix, AZ Baby Ferret Kits for adoption (Currently 6 weeks old) (Not Marshal) - Monday, April 14, 2014 4:02 PM
They are adorable. Someday I'd love to get a private bred ferret. I see no use for the early neutering and descenting the big mills do. 

Ferrets: Wesley, Percy, Owen    -rip Bandit-
Bettas- Kitty, Pip, and Logan
Sun Conure- Kita
Gerbils- Piper and Tailer
wenmister
Re:Phoenix, AZ Baby Ferret Kits for adoption (Currently 6 weeks old) (Not Marshal) - Monday, April 14, 2014 4:36 PM
Member in blocked list
Balexabell

• Total Posts : 1
Re:Phoenix, AZ Baby Ferret Kits for adoption (Currently 6 weeks old) (Not Marshal) - Saturday, January 10, 2015 12:56 AM
Hello. Do you have any of your ferrets still?
cashlove

• Total Posts : 1
Re:Phoenix, AZ Baby Ferret Kits for adoption (Currently 6 weeks old) (Not Marshal) - Friday, April 17, 2015 6:06 PM
Hello I'm interested in adopting 1 or 2ferrets I previously owned two albino ferrets when I was younger and really enjoy them as pets so plz let me know asap 
unclejoe
Re:Phoenix, AZ Baby Ferret Kits for adoption (Currently 6 weeks old) (Not Marshal) - Friday, April 17, 2015 6:32 PM
Member in blocked list

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message