Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Howdy
Perocore

• Total Posts : 5
  • Reward points : 0
Howdy - Wednesday, April 15, 2015 6:51 PM
Hello all!

My name's Perocore, y'all can call me Pero or Arik. I'm an almost-college-guy in Upstate NY. I'm planning on majoring in Psychology, and specializing in comparative psychology. I love reading and writing sci-fi, drawing (mostly rats and ferrets), debating, talking about animals, sculpting, and cooking gluten free food.

I'd also like to introduce the joys of my life. My animal-babes consist of three charming rats (Styles and Isaac are 15 month old brothers, Sasha is my 10 month old boy), a beautiful rabbit doe (Charlie is 3 yrs. old), a brilliant red throat conure (Gibbous is 1 year old), and, most recently I've added an 8 week old "carpet shark" to my family. 

Since this is a ferret website, I shall introduce my baby weasel in greater depth! His name is Reginald, but we call him Reggie. He's been with us 4 days as of today*! He's a silver panda ferret, and 100% deaf. That doesn't slow him down at all though, haha. I am actually training him to be my emotional support animal! He figured litter box training out by day 2, and has only made 2 messes outside of it so far. He's very playful, and loves hand wrestling and chasing us up and down the hallway, hehe. He's too small for a harness right now, but since I've switched him to higher protein food he's started growing very quickly. Everyone loves him- my sister, mom, and even my dad. As playful and hyper as he is, he's still very gentle, and likes to snuggle, to an extent 8) I've attached one picture of him, but here are some more:
One Two Three Four Five

So, that is my crazy family in a nutshell! I look forwards to getting to know you all :)
Attached Image(s)
crisp20

• Total Posts : 216
Re:Howdy - Wednesday, April 15, 2015 7:41 PM
That's a really cute ferret, welcome to the forum. He's so little!
fuzzyferngulley

• Total Posts : 39
Re:Howdy - Wednesday, April 15, 2015 10:26 PM
Hey perocore. I recognize you from rat forum.(LeStan82) I have 6 ratties myself and 4 ferrets. cute fuzzy you got there. Welcome to ferret forum    ðŸ˜Š
Current fuzzies: Ferngulley , Clementine, Clyde , Casper, Rose

Plus: 6 rats, 4 cats, 3 dogs, 2 turtles

wenmister
Re:Howdy - Thursday, April 16, 2015 6:53 AM
Member in blocked list
unclejoe
Re:Howdy - Thursday, April 16, 2015 9:26 PM
Member in blocked list
Seelen

• Total Posts : 193
Re:Howdy - Monday, April 27, 2015 6:49 PM