Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Really really bad news guys :'(
ZombieSlayerChick

• Total Posts : 49
  • Reward points : 0
Really really bad news guys :'( - Friday, March 27, 2015 11:15 PM
My baby doll Latte passed on to the rainbow bridge on Tuesday evening :'( she was basically my therapy ferret, I have a lot of anxiety and depression problems, and anytime I was feeling down or nervous I would cuddle her and feel loads better... Well I would typically take her to therapy with me, and Shasta as well, I was In The car with them and Shasta had a accident in the carrier, so I put them on the dash and cleaned it, and it was stinky so I opened the Suburban door to sit it outside, usually I'm super careful about where they are, I leaned over to grab the other box I brought for them ( they can get out of it if I don't keep my hand on it) and latte happened to be peering out of the car when the door was blown shut on her :'( I feel so so so so so horrible! I miss my baby so much and wish I had just broken my hand or leg instead! We rushed her to the vets but it was to late :'( I feel so bad.... I just want my baby back.... Me and my mom have been cryin our eyes out ever since because everything reminds us of her, she was my baby and cuddle bug who always made me feel better :'( I miss her so much <3 I'm so sorry latte I love you baby... RIP :'(
First time ferrent =)
bandit99
Re:Really really bad news guys :'( - Saturday, March 28, 2015 3:24 AM
Member in blocked list
unclejoe
Re:Really really bad news guys :'( - Saturday, March 28, 2015 8:11 AM
Member in blocked list
ZombieSlayerChick

Re:Really really bad news guys :'( - Saturday, March 28, 2015 9:30 AM
We are going to be looking for another fuzzbutt friend for Shasta soon, I'm doing all I can sto keep her from being depressed but I'm afraid it isn't working that well, I feel like it's to soon but I can't let Shasta be all by her loansom, she's had babies with her most her little life... Shasta's been coming to me a lot lately to snuggle and give me kisses, an usually she doesn't want to snuggle much...
First time ferrent =)
Meechysmum92

• Total Posts : 107
Re:Really really bad news guys :'( - Thursday, April 02, 2015 1:51 PM
Uhhh......I actually wish I didnt read that...thats pretty traumatizsing.....but a lesson for others I guess...I will never let my babies out of thier carrier while in the vehicle
crisp20

• Total Posts : 216
Re:Really really bad news guys :'( - Friday, April 03, 2015 12:59 AM
I'm really sorry for your loss, I lost a young one 2 years ago in a bad accident as well.
ZombieSlayerChick

Re:Really really bad news guys :'( - Friday, April 03, 2015 11:33 AM
That's really the only reason I posted what happened Meechy, I don't want what happened to Latte to happen to another's cute fuzzy, I wouldn't wish that traumatic experience on even my worst enemies.         
First time ferrent =)

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/ New Messages
  • Hot Topic w/o New Messages
  • Locked w/ New Messages
  • Locked w/o New Messages
  • Read Message