Prev Thread Prev Thread   Next Thread Next Thread
 Hiya guyss
camcam78910

• Total Posts : 3
  • Reward points : 0
Hiya guyss - Saturday, February 28, 2015 2:49 PM
Hello, my name is Camille. I'm 13 years old. I've wanted two ferret since I was 10. I filled an entire notebook with notes on them, diet, health, toys, housing, etc, etc. But my mother still said no because they stink. So I decided to get rats, which we have owned before. I've now had rats about three years. And I still want a ferret more than anything. I love my three rats, Poppy, Faery, and Feather. Poppy the most. She is the one I have a deep bond with. But she is three years old, and will soon pass. When she does I am considering giving the two others to my cousin who has owned rats for a long time and needs a companion or two for her one as her companion recently passed. Now a bit about me, I struggle with self harm, anorexia, depression, and suicidal thoughts. Animals help me with this a lot. I want a ferret more than anything and always have... I don't know why. I just feel like they are THE animal. So I just joined this forum for any extra help, I am adamant on getting ferrets. I'm willing to wait, but I want my dream to come true! I look forward to making some great friends!
wenmister
Re:Hiya guyss - Saturday, February 28, 2015 6:26 PM
Member in blocked list
camcam78910

Re:Hiya guyss - Saturday, February 28, 2015 11:19 PM
Yep, I know, but she won't believe me because she once smelled a Petco ferret through their tank. I tried to explain to her about how the tank is not helping with poor ventilation and also the diet. But she won't believe me and says ferrets are stinky creatures that are prone to being vicious. Ha I always tell her they are as prone to being vicious as our dogs. Thanks!
wenmister
Re:Hiya guyss - Sunday, March 01, 2015 7:01 AM
Member in blocked list
camcam78910

Re:Hiya guyss - Sunday, March 01, 2015 8:19 AM
Located in Virginia, I've looked around for local breeders and shelters and haven't found any. I would really like to interact more with a ferret before getting two
wenmister
Re:Hiya guyss - Sunday, March 01, 2015 7:03 PM
Member in blocked list
unclejoe
Re:Hiya guyss - Sunday, March 01, 2015 9:25 PM
Member in blocked list

Jump to:

Current active users
There are 0 members and 1 guests.
Icon Legend and Permission
  • New Messages
  • No New Messages